The meeting will comprise 80-100 participants with approximately 20 invited speakers and 20 contributed talks selected from submitted abstracts. The participation of students and postdocs is encouraged and the meeting includes a poster session.
Submissions are welcome on, but not limited to, the following topics:
• Protein folding, misfolding and aggregation
• Biomolecular machines and complex formation
• Macromolecular recognition and protein-protein interactions
• Conformational changes and mechanisms of function
• Charge transfer and bioenergetics
• Membrane systems and membrane proteins
• Photoreceptors and signal transduction
• Diffusion and transport
• DNA organization, DNA repair and DNA-protein interaction
• Forces and mechanics
• Life cell imaging
• New techniques and methods (Exp. & Theory)
Information on participating / attending:
Registration starts: October 1st, 2016
Registration ends: December 15th, 2016
Deadline for abstract submission: January 6th, 2017
02/23/2017 09:00 - 02/25/2017 18:00
St. Bonifatius Monastery, Klosterstraße 5
Scientists and scholars
Biology, Chemistry, Energy
Types of events:
Seminar / workshop / discussion
Dr. Christine Bohnet
Kommunikation und Medien
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event55793
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).