- Colloidal dispersions, polymer solutions, and their mixtures
- Particle-protein interactions
- Functional particle-polymer hybrids
- All topics of colloidal science
- Prof. Dr. Didier Astruc, Université Bordeaux I, France
- Prof. Dr. Stephan Förster, Universität Bayreuth, Germany
- Prof. Tobias Kraus, Structure Formation Group, Leibniz Institute for New Materials
- Prof. Guido Kickelbick, Inorganic Solid State Chemistry, Saarland University
- Prof. Marc Schneider, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology, Saarland University
INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials
Campus D2 2
66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)681-9300-244
Fax: +49 (0)681-9300-223
Saarbrücken, the capital of the Federal State of Saarland, is an attractive and livable university town in the southwest of Germany on the border to France. The city can be reached by train within two hours from either Frankfurt or Paris.
Information on participating / attending:
- Regular participants: 120 €
- Students: 80 €
04/05/2017 - 04/07/2017
Assembly hall (Aula), Building A 3 3
Scientists and scholars, Students
Biology, Chemistry, Materials sciences, Medicine, Physics / astronomy
Types of events:
Conference / symposium / (annual) conference, Seminar / workshop / discussion
Dr. Carola Jung
Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event56331
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).