The special aims are:
• raise awareness in Society, Science, and Technology fields about importance of the cultural dimensions and the growing potential of Digital Cultural Heritage
• promote innovative content analysis from cross-organizational interoperability of digital
humanities databases and XML methods, techniques, and approaches
• indicate on the central role of spatial concepts enabling synergy for knowledge generation
from massive granular digital cultural heritage content
• create innovative cross-disciplines / cross sectors partnerships facilitate intercultural and
• elaborate roles and interest of information society
Information on participating / attending:
08/30/2017 - 09/01/2017
Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin
Potsdamer Str. 33
Scientists and scholars, Students
Geosciences, History / archaeology, Social studies
Types of events:
Conference / symposium / (annual) conference
Generaldirektion - Pressestelle
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event57090
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).