There are three main reasons why you cannot afford to miss this workshop:
1. You will get first-hand information on the innovative network management framework developed by 5G-PPP project SELFNET, which has the potential to help you manage your 5G network more effectively while reducing operational expenditure.
2. You will have a chance to influence the offerings of SELFNET-based network management solutions, which will be commercially developed by SELFNET consortium partners.
3. You will have a unique opportunity to discuss with the developers of the network management framework and your peers the challenges and solutions for effectively managing your network in a way that reduces both security risks and costs (opex and capex).
The SELFNET network management framework, which we will present at the workshop, provides three major benefits for 5G networks:
1. The SELFNET framework helps operators build a resilient network infrastructure for 5G, which makes the most effective use of the network technologies they already have.
2. The SELFNET framework enables service providers to significantly reduce the time for service creation, depending on the conditions down to about 10 minutes.
3. The SELFNET framework can help network operators significantly reduce the total cost of ownership for their network infrastructures.
Information on participating / attending:
The number of participants is limited to 50. Registration is required. Participation is free of charge.
05/24/2018 10:30 - 05/24/2018 15:30
Business and commerce, Scientists and scholars
Types of events:
Seminar / workshop / discussion
Marketing and PR
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event59836
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).