The 10th edition of the conference series will take place in Dresden – an important location
for the aviation industry in Germany and worldwide.
- NDT methods like ultrasound, x-ray, eddy current, thermal imaging, laser based and optical surface inspection etc.
- Component inspection
- Material characterisation including additive manufacturing
- Data evaluation and image processing with a scope on big data management
- NDT system design
- Production integrated NDT&E
- Mobile NDT&E for maintenance, repair and overhaul including robotics
- Damage tolerance
- Aging Aircraft
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Prognostics and Health Management
Three alternative technical visits to aviation companies in either Dresden regarding testing & conversion (IMA, Elbe Flugzeugwerke) or Leipzig regarding maintenance (AMTES) on Friday, 26 Oct. 2018 are offered.
A vendor exhibition will be conducted to complement the technical presentations. A limited number of exhibit booths is available.
Information on participating / attending:
10/24/2018 09:00 - 10/26/2018 16:00
Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe
Business and commerce, Scientists and scholars
Materials sciences, Traffic / transport
Types of events:
Conference / symposium / (annual) conference
Dipl.-Chem. Katrin Schwarz
Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event60099
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).