On 19th and 20th September 2018, the DBFZ Deutsches Biomasseforschungszentrum will host the 4th Forum on Hydrothermal Processes (www.htp-inno.de) taking place contemporaneous with the DBFZ Annual Conference.
We hereby announce the Call for Abstracts & Posters and cordially invite interested people from science and industry to participate!
The forum will focus on the entire value-added chain of hydrothermal conversion starting with the raw materials, through the processes and their technological implementation, to the products and the associated general and boundary conditions.
• Hydrothermal processes for the production of solid, liquid and gaseous energy and carbon carriers
• Behaviour of materials under hydrothermal conditions, materials and equipment for HTP (incl. questions on measurement and control technology, material and corrosion in HTP-plants)
• Hydrothermal processes for sewage sludge utilisation and nutrient recycling
• Hydrothermal production of bulk and fine chemicals
• Hydrothermal processes for the provision of functional materials and in production processes
• International trends and results
• Economic, ecological and socio-economic assessment of hydrothermal processes
• Biomass conversion in alternative polar reaction media, e. g. polar organic solvents, ionic liquids and moltensalts.
The event will be bilingual - German and English with simultaneous translation. Presentations and posters will be available in both languages. If you are interested in participating in the event with a presentation/talk or poster, please submit your application form by May 1st, 2018 via e-mail to email@example.com.
Accepted abstracts will appear in the conference reader. For accepted posters, a short introduction (three minutes, one slide) will be provided in addition to the poster exhibition.
We look forward to your suggestions and your participation!
Information on participating / attending:
The event will be bilingual - German and English with simultaneous translation.
09/19/2018 09:00 - 09/20/2018 16:00
Veranstaltungszentrum Hôtel de Pologne
- Events & Konferenzen -
Business and commerce, Scientists and scholars
Biology, Economics / business administration, Energy, Environment / ecology, Zoology / agricultural and forest sciences
Types of events:
Conference / symposium / (annual) conference, Presentation / colloquium / lecture, Seminar / workshop / discussion
Paul Trainer M.A.
Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event60133
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).