Why should you participate? You will save time and costs, avoid unnecessary business trips, meet experts from all over Europe and make it quick and easy to pinpoint offers and requests.
MATCHMAKING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER;
• Upload your profile and cooperation offer on the brokerage platform.
• Present your business ideas and projects in live bilateral online meetings to CEOs, business developers, technology scouts and potential investors.
AND MORE EFFECTIVE;
• Learn about the latest offers & requests of leading universities, research centres and SMEs.
• Identify promising innovators, contact them and let BioLinX automatically schedule your online meetings.
ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE MATCHMAKING:
• Saves time and costs.
• Avoids unnecessary business trips.
• Enables experts from all over Europe to participate.
• Makes it quick and easy to pinpoint offers and requests.
Interested? Join the BioLinX Online Brokerage event and find new cooperation and business partners.
BioLinX is a H2020 project, with the goal to support H2020 and FP7 projects in commercializing their innovative ideas and to connect them to new regional networks and markets. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovationprogramme under grant agreement No 65269.
Information on participating / attending:
Participation is free of charge.
04/25/2018 - 04/26/2018
Business and commerce, Scientists and scholars
Types of events:
Seminar / workshop / discussion
Dr. Kathrin Rübberdt
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event60196
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).