This year's summer school introduces the topic: “Automated Driving Vehicles – Reliability, Safety and Security Challenges in Electronic Systems”
The lectures of renowned representatives from academia and industry will cover the following topics:
- 5G communication for reliable automated driving (Prof. Eckhard Grass)
- Videoprocessing and Sensor Fusion (tbc)
- Reliable Processing for Sensing (Prof. Mario Schölzel)
- Advanced Radar Systems (Dr. Herman Ng)
- Methods of Concurrent Checking (Prof. Michael Gössel)
- Machine Learning for automotive Applications (Prof. Tobias Scheffer)
- Ethernet-based Networking for electronic Vehicle Systems: Management, Resilience, Security (Prof. Bettina Schnor)
- No Safety without Security (Prof. Peter Langendörfer)
- Real-time Hypervisor for Mission Critical Systems (Dr. Philipp Gorski)
- CAD-Tool Approach for Increasing Safety of Electronic Systems (tbc)
- Safety Analysis for Automated Driving Vehicles according to ISO 26262 (Katja Stecklina)
- Run-time adaptivity for flexible, application tailored embedded systems (Prof. Michael Hübner)
Additionally we offer a great social program!
Information on participating / attending:
The Summer School is limited to 20 participants to ensure a high quality of traning.
Participants will be selected by the program chair and the instructors of this program.
Applicants are required to be enrolled in a B.Sc. or M.Sc. studies (or equivalent) in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering.
The summer school covers:
- all costs for transportation from Potsdam to Frankfurt (Oder)
- accommodation in Potsdam and Frankfurt (Oder)
- meals during the summer school (lunch and 2 evening meals, no breakfast).
The Summer School does not cover:
- the arrival to Potsdam and the departure from Frankfurt (Oder)
- visa (The invitation letters will be provided to the participants requiring the visa to come to Germany.)
- insurance and medical costs
- No daily allowance will be paid.
Recuirements and Applications
Applications should submit a single-page statement of the applicant's motivation for participating in the summer school, a copy of the student certificate, student record, and a short CV . Please send your full application, as a single PDF file, by email until 31st of May 2018.
09/02/2018 18:00 - 09/08/2018 14:00
IHP GmbH, Im Technologiepark 25, 15236 Frankfurt (Oder); Universität Potsdam, Campus Griebnitzsee, Institut für Informatik und Computational Science,
August-Bebel-Str. 89,14482 Potsdam
15236 Frankfurt (Oder)
Electrical engineering, Information technology
Types of events:
Seminar / workshop / discussion
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event60353
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).