The conference addresses the major issues on the way to save and successful products: “Gene Therapy – Ready for the Market?”
Manufacturing and quality control of gene therapeutic products
Genome editing for gene therapy development
Development and manufacturing of gene transfer vectors
Manufacturing of cell-based gene therapeutic products
Viral vectors for vaccination
Clinical applications of gene therapeutic products
Regulatory pathways to enable gene therapy
We are proud to announce renowned international Keynote Speakers.
* Christian J. Buchholz, Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, Langen/D
* Hildegard Büning, Hannover Medical School, Hannover/D
* John Campbell, Scottish National Blood Transfusion Center, Edinburgh/UK
* Klaus Cichutek, Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, Langen/D
* Markus Hörer, Freeline Therapeutics GmbH, Planegg-Steinkirchen/D
* Amine Kamen, McGill University, Montreal/CAN
* Ulrike Köhl, Fraunhofer-Institut für Zelltherapie und Immunologie IZ, Leipzig/D
* Otto Merten, Genethon, Evry/F
* Axel Schambach, Hannover Medical School, Hannover/D
The conference is an initiative of the DECHEMA working groups Cell Culture Technology and Medical Biotechnology.
Information on participating / attending:
You are most welcome to contribute to the conference programme and submit your paper until 03 September 2018.
01/30/2019 - 02/01/2019
Scientists and scholars
Types of events:
Conference / symposium / (annual) conference
Dr. Kathrin Rübberdt
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event61141
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).