We welcome contributions addressing the following issues with a regional focus on Europe, Central Asia and China:
• Role of small farms for agricultural growth, food security and resilience
• Public policies promoting competitiveness of small farms and
enabling livelihood strategies of rural households
• Political economy of agricultural and pro-poor public policies
• Commercialization and smallholder participation in value chains
• Role of corruption and informality for small farms
• Interaction between corporate agribusiness and small farms
• New forms of cooperation in rural areas
• Allocation of land and tenure security
• Access to production inputs and finance
• Role of income diversification and migration in small farm development
• Role of women in small farm development
Extended abstracts and proposals for organized sessions can be submitted until February 24, 2019.
For more information on the conference see www.iamo.de/forum/2019.
IAMO Forum 2019
Small farms in transition: How to stimulate inclusive growth?
26– 28 June 2018 | IAMO, Halle (Saale), Germany
Information on participating / attending:
06/26/2019 09:00 - 06/28/2019 14:00
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO)
06120 Halle (Saale)
Scientists and scholars, Students
Economics / business administration, Nutrition / healthcare / nursing, Politics, Social studies, Zoology / agricultural and forest sciences
Types of events:
Conference / symposium / (annual) conference
Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event62127
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).