This international interdisciplinary Conference on Risk Information Management, Risk Models, and Applications will enable sharing of best operational practices as well as giving space for discussing methodological as well as technical problems in risk modeling from the information systems and management point of view.
While considering not only data collection and storage, RIMMA2020 discussions comprize the full information management cycle, especially aiming at turning data into decisions, workflows and actions, and finally providing management with appropriate retrospective event evaluation based on complex documentation.
The following areas will be of special interest for the conference:
- risk information governance and management
- risk databases, risk information cross-organizational interoperability, standards development, testbeds
- risk information processes modelling and applications, services and service composition/orchestration
- common operational picture, digital situational awareness
- cross-disciplinary risk-related information systems with regard to other UN Instruments requirements (conventions, programs, declarations, etc.)
- cross-domain / cross-program coherence and accountability
- cross-organizational management, command and control
- logistics in support of critical situations
- risk information system structure, components
- risk-related databases
- risk and multi-risk cartographic issues
- risk and risk-model change in time and space, thresholds definition and consequences
- risk modeling issues for critical infrastructure (e.g. factories, railways, highways, pipelines, maritime traffic etc.)
- disaster management and emergency preparedness, prevention, alert, response and mitigation
- data processing related to risk management issues with special regard to information system structural aspects and Risk Model Methodology and implementation
- documentation, archiving, and open access to risk and disaster information
- CBRN-E risks issues for critical infrastructures, citizens, and the environment
- risk communication (decisionmaking, actors, public awareness etc.)
- urban / smart city resilience, risk information and mapping
- user-/actor-group specific risk management issues
According to the CODATA principles of the broadest interdisciplinary discourse in the domain of Data for Science and Technology, contributions are expected from different fields of the science communities, developers and practitioners to exchange best practices and initiate recommendations for future research and development.
RIMMA2020 is organized by CODATA-Germany, The German National Committee to the International Science Council ISC Committee on Data for Science and Technolog
We invite you to
- submit your contributions (papers, posters) via the EasyChair conference tool
- consider presenting your products, services, projects and expertise in the exhibition
- make proposals for special topic sessions, panel discussions and breakout meetings
Information on participating / attending:
15 January 2020
Deadline for Submission
27 February 2020
Authors notification of acceptance
23 March 2020
Invitation program announcement
05/25/2020 - 05/26/2020
Hotel SI Steglitz International
Scientists and scholars
Environment / ecology, Information technology
Types of events:
Conference / symposium / (annual) conference
Dr. Adina Herde
Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event65529
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).