Topics include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- Food safety, preservation, storage & transportation
- Seed germination, plant growth & development
- Biological processes, e.g. stress responses, resistances
- Systems & methods for treatments of seeds, plants…
- Methods & procedures, simulations
- Regulatory issues
- Environmental aspects
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Germany in February 2021.
Information on participating / attending:
Registration is possible until February, 1st 2021. A participation fee is charged for the event:
Early Bird regular participants (until December, 14th 2021): 315,00 €
Regular participants: 375,00 €
Early Bird students* (until February, 1st 2021): 150,00 €
Students*: 200,00 €
*student card required
Regular and student registration fees include:
- Publication of one article in the Abstract Book and a corresponding oral or poster presentation
- Electronic version of the Abstract Book on the conference website
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Welcome reception on Sunday evening
- 3 lunches
03/01/2021 - 03/03/2021
The conference will take place as a digital conference. This international workshop is organized by the Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology in Greifswald.
Scientists and scholars, Students
Environment / ecology, Physics / astronomy
Types of events:
Seminar / workshop / discussion
Stab - Wissenschaftsmanagement
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event66457
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).