The conference focus is on safe-by-design, toxicology and prediction, environmental issues, and handling of research data. The topics will be discussed in a forum that allows participation from all participants.
• Anne Kahru: Cost-efficient toolbox for evaluation of biological effects of nanomaterials: case-studies, challenges and outlook
• Mark Miller: Cardiovascular effects of nanoparticles
• Robert Yokel: Translocation of engineered nanoparticles from nose to brain
• Flemming Cassee: Adverse effects of respirable particles: Relevance of particle dosimetry and biodistribution
• Stefaan Soenen: Toxic-by-design: controlled nanoparticle synthesis to direct nanomaterial synthesis to malignant pathologies
• Christian Laforsch: Microplastics in the environment
• David Winkler: Machine learning at the nanomaterials-biology interface
Information on participating / attending:
Nanosafety 2020 is a virtual conference.
Participation is free of charge.
Please register via the conference website.
10/05/2020 - 10/07/2020
virtual (time: CEST)
Scientists and scholars
Biology, Chemistry, Environment / ecology, Materials sciences, Medicine
Types of events:
Conference / symposium / (annual) conference, Seminar / workshop / discussion
Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event66894
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).