These “Technologies for Climate Protection” are the focus of the 72nd BHT – FREIBERGER UNIVERSITÄTSFORUM from 9 to 11 June 2021. In view of the current global situation, part of the programme will take place virtually, and some in-person events are planned. In addition to the half-day, full-day and multi-day colloquia, a series of virtual short colloquia of 90 minutes each will be offered this year. You can look forward to 17 informative events that provide insights into the latest findings from research and development.
Colloquia with English as the conference language:
• Advanced technologies to recover critical metals from primary and secondary resources
• Red Mud - Fundamental progress of the industry in both economics as well as ecological aspects by the introduction of a new mass raw material for energy storage, water purification, construction materials and steel production
• 15. Freiberg-St. Petersburger Kolloquium junger Wissenschaftler
• 5th Freiberger PhD Conference - From idea to dissertation
• Mechanical recycling of Lithium-ion batteries – a technological overview
• Alternative carbon sources and H2 utilization
• Sustainability, recycling and secondary metallurgical processes 1
• Sustainability, recycling and secondary metallurgical processes 2
• Microwave applications for sustainable and efficient processes
The complete programme and information on how to register can be found online at:
Information on participating / attending:
Half-day colloquium € 65
Full-day colloquium € 130
Multi-day colloquium € 210
Short colloquia** € 32.50
Student discount 50%
06/09/2021 09:00 - 06/11/2021 17:00
Business and commerce, Scientists and scholars
Chemistry, Geosciences, Materials sciences, Mechanical engineering
Types of events:
Conference / symposium / (annual) conference
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event68555
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).