Germany's elite status is primarily owed to the German phenomenon “Der Mittelstand“. It is the small and medium sized companies that build Germany’s backbone as a global exporter of machinery and technology. Making up almost 99% of all companies in Germany, each of them has chosen to excel in specialized technologies that together comprise the highly advanced products we use every day. The 2022 Summer School of Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences will thus discss "The Business of German Engineering".
What the summer school has to offer:
- A selection of engineering and science lectures taught by the university’s faculty members
- Topics delivered with a high practical orientation and a focus on relevant market aspects
- Daily visits to successful small and medium- sized companies
- A closer look into the manufacture and distribution of the presented technologies
- Facilitation of networking opportunities with the companies’ professionals
- A series of events and seminars, conveying the cultural and intellectual aspects of the German engineering business
- Planned excursions, get-togethers, and leisure activities
For detailed info visit the Summer School website.
Information on participating / attending:
Admission requirements and application:
Anyone who is enrolled at a university at the time of the program (03.07.2022-16.07.2022) and is interested in the fields of business and engineering can apply.
Students need to submit proof of knowledge of the English language at B2 level.
Tuition fees apply.
The university offers a limited number of scholarships.
07/03/2022 - 07/16/2022
Marker Allee 76–78
Economics / business administration, Electrical engineering, Energy, Information technology, Mechanical engineering
Types of events:
Presentation / colloquium / lecture, Seminar / workshop / discussion
Kommunikation und Marketing
Event is free:
Language of the text:
URL of this event: http://idw-online.de/en/event71169
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).