ESMT Berlin is offering several executive education full and partial scholarships to promote women in C-level and advanced management positions. A total of ten scholarships will be awarded for the three flagship programs Bringing Technology to Market, Executive Transition Program, and the General Management Seminar.
The scholarships are particularly aimed at talented women in senior leadership positions who, for example, are preparing for a top management position, are responsible for a corporate division, or are having high-range global responsibility in B2B sales.
About the scholarships:
Bringing Technology to Market (BTM):
- Particularly suitable for participants who manage a business unit or regional subsidiary, are responsible for a new product, market, or service, and are employed by a large global or regional corporation
- Two partial scholarships of each €6,200
- Application deadline: April 30, 2023
Executive Transition Program (ETP):
- Particularly suitable for female participants who are about to assume or have recently assumed a senior executive position and who are entrepreneurial, responsible for results, and 1) manage a business unit or regional unit, 2) are responsible for a new product launch, market, or important project, 3) operate globally and regionally in large companies
- Two full scholarships of each €24,900 and two partial scholarships of each €12,450
- Application deadline: May 31, 2023
General Management Seminar (GMS):
- Particularly suitable for female participants who have proven leadership qualifications and come from private and public companies or non-profit institutions
- Two full scholarships of each €18,800 and two partial scholarships of each €9,400
- Application deadline: May 31, 2023
The partial scholarships are offered in collaboration with the 30% Club. The 30% Club is a global campaign for gender diversity that aims to increase the number of women on boards and in senior management. The initiative started in the UK in 2010 and has since expanded to fourteen other countries and regions.
The fellowships are part of ESMT’s efforts to promote gender equity in business and to help women reach influential positions.
About ESMT Berlin
ESMT Berlin is the highest ranked business school in Germany and top 10 in Europe. Founded by 25 leading global companies, ESMT offers master’s, MBA, and PhD programs, as well as executive education on its campus in Berlin, in locations around the world, online, and in online blended format. Focusing on leadership, innovation, and analytics, its diverse faculty publishes outstanding research in top academic journals. Additionally, the international business school provides an interdisciplinary platform for discourse between politics, business, and academia. ESMT is a non-profit private institution of higher education, accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and FIBAA, and is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion across all its activities and communities. esmt.berlin
+49 151 1457 1830
Criteria of this press release:
Business and commerce, Journalists, Students
Economics / business administration
Advanced scientific education, Miscellaneous scientific news/publications
You can combine search terms with and, or and/or not, e.g. Philo not logy.
You can use brackets to separate combinations from each other, e.g. (Philo not logy) or (Psycho and logy).
Coherent groups of words will be located as complete phrases if you put them into quotation marks, e.g. “Federal Republic of Germany”.
You can also use the advanced search without entering search terms. It will then follow the criteria you have selected (e.g. country or subject area).
If you have not selected any criteria in a given category, the entire category will be searched (e.g. all subject areas or all countries).